The denial text was sent to sozcu.com.tr, odatv.com and yenicaggazetesi.com.tr in relation to the "Mahdi’s" speech that was included in the conference speech of Mr. Adnan Tanrıverdi in the third ASSAM International Islamic Union Congress under the title; Common Defense Industries Production for ASRİKA.
REPORTER : Adnan TANRIVERDİ
DEPUTY : Lawyer. Ahmet Cengiz TANGÖREN - Lawyer. Ahmet TAYLAN
ADDRESS : It is indicated in the title
THE INTERLOCUTORS :
1- Sözcü.com.tr website.
Their ADDRESS : Halkalı Merkez Mah. Abay Cad. Atlas St. Atlas Business Center A Block
2- ODATV A limited commercial company Ltd. (for projects, production, communications, advertising, consulting, and public relations).
Their ADDRESS : Eğitim Mah. Ahsen Çıkmazı St. Sadıkoğlu Plaza5 N:12 Kat:2 Office:41 Kadikoy/ISTANBUL
Yenicağ journalism and Printing Inc.
Their ADDRESS: Çobançeşme Mah. Kalander St. No:12 Yenibosna/ ISTANBUL
SUBJECT : Our request is to use our right to respond and correct the publications related to the client on 12/30/2019 and to remove the relevant news from the broadcast.
- Dear interlocutors; who own the Internet sites with the names: Sözcü.com.tr, odatv.com and yeniaggazetesi.com.tr In the news and written and visual articles published on 12/30/2019 regarding the statement of my client, Adnan Tanrıverdi, about "the Mahdi", include unreal expressions and statements that have the entity of attacking his personal rights and harming their moral personality.
- In the relevant news, contain irrelevant statements and explanations that are not related to the truth, intended for a specific purpose without investigating the source in a way that the client did not deserve at all, by distorting the purpose of saying in relation to the word MAHDI that was used in the conference of the Islamic Unity organized by The Association of Justice Defenders Strategic Studies Center on 19- December 20, 2019 by Mr. Adnan Tanrıverdi.
- Article 32 of the Constitution has organized the right of reply and correction as a constitutional right. As it is known, according to Article 4 of Law No. 5651 “The content provider is responsible for all types of content that made available on the Internet. The content provider is not responsible for any content that is linked in. But according to the form of presentation, if it is clear that it adopts the content to which it provides the link and that the user intends to access the content, it is responsible according to the general provisions.” at the same time, according to Article 125 of the Turkish Penal Code, it is stipulated that the attacker will be punished with imprisonment from 3 months to 2 years or a judicial fine by attributing a concrete act that may offend the honor, reputation, and dignity of a person.
- In Article 9 of Law No. 5651 regarding the Regulation of Publications of the Internet websites and combating crimes committed through these publications, it has clearly regulated the rights of the people whose rights are violated due to the content and the demands that may be found.
According to the relevant legal regulation; It is clear that the publication that you have published contains lies, slander and assault harm the personal rights and dignity of the client, so within three days of this request being communicated to you:
- Immediate removal of content on the webpage containing related news,
- With regard to regaining the client's reputation, it is ensured that the press release sent in the attachment of the relevant website is published and announced to the public by publishing, in the name of using the right of response and correction, and that the article that will be published on your site remains at least 7 days,
- Otherwise, legal decisions will be taken to determine whether the content will be removed from publishing and the Reputation Regain Letter that we will prepare for a week will be published on the website as well as to use all of our rights in lawsuits and claims under the relevant provisions of the Turkish criminal law and the civil court, We respectfully warn you by proxy that all costs incurred in these matters will be charged to you.
Mr. Notary; five copies of this notice I request that a copy of this notice be given to the addressees, that a copy of it is returned to me with annotation, and that other copies are stored in your department by proxy. 10/01/2020
Signature Deputy: Lawyer. Ahmet
Av. Ahmet Cengiz TANGÖREN
- A copy of the power of attorney
- The answer and correction text (Press Release)
PRESS RELEASE ABOUT THE MISUSE OF THE "MAHDI" DISCOURSE
The Valuable Members of our Visual, Auditory, and Written press,
Based on the news and comments in our press that led to misunderstandings, Some discourses and actions that have been turned into a smear campaign against ASSAM "The Association of Justice Defenders Strategic Studies Center" and SADAT "International Defense Consultancy" that I was the FOUNDER, it creates again an intense agenda in our press.
ASSAM "The Association of Justice Defenders Strategic Studies Center" is a Civil Society Organization that was founded to offer an ISLAMIC UNION MODEL for directors, to gather Islamic countries under one will by establishment the required institutions and studying the necessary legislation for these institutions.
Until 2017, our Research Center, which constitutes its intellectual infrastructure, planned seven "INTERNATIONAL ASSAM ISLAMIC UNION CONGRESSES" to execute one each year, the first in 2017. The results report and declarations published at the end of the congresses, congresses that held in 2017, 2018, and 2019 can be found on THE ASSAM WEB site through the congresses "https://www.assamcongress.com/tr/" links.
The DISCOURSE of opening and closing speeches and conversations That I used during the third ASSAM International Conference on Islamic Unity on December 19-20 - 2019 which is planned for defining the principles and capabilities of producing defense industries common to Islamic countries titled "ASRICA (ASIA-AFRICA) COMMON DEFENSE INDUSTRY PRODUCTION" has been misused.
MY DISCOURSE was to CRITICIZE Muslim countries that are not working for the alliance to convey my note in the content that I present below:
"When we talk to Islamic Scholars around the world, we get the following answers to our questions.
- I am asking "Will there be an Islamic Union?”
- The recipient to me answers, "It will happen.”
- I am asking "How will it be?”
- The recipient to me answers, "When will the Mahdi come?”
- I am asking "When the Mahdi will come?”
- The recipient to me answers, "God knows when he will come”
In response to these answers, "Is there no duty we have to do?” Our dialog when I said, "Will Allah send the Mehdi before we prepare the environment?" this was a criticism of the world’s indifference to Islam by the alliance, and what we said was withdrawn to misconceptions with or without intent. The reason I am telling this dialog at every opportunity is to point out that the Islamic World should wake up from heedlessness and do not seek refuge in the excuse of waiting for the Mahdi and strive for the Islamic Union.
About 200 representatives from 45 countries from five continents participated in the conference, and 48 work papers were presented for the conference. The aim of the Congress, which excites academics and viewers, has been achieved. The public opinion will be informed of the conclusion statement of this congress after the Science and Administration Council has finished working on the papers.
ASSAM aims to present A MODEL that can be applied to Islamic unity today with its management and institutions considering the Contemporary State concept and Islamic jurisprudence.
In a summary of the DECLARATION that we published after our first conference on the topic "Forms of Governance from the Past to the Future" for Islamic Unity;
We proposed the establishment of the Ministry of Islamic Union in each Islamic country and A PARLIAMENT of ISLAMIC COUNTRIES, where Islamic countries are represented, while we placed a MODEL draft constitution of 63 pages with 181 articles on our WEB site.
We, as ASSAM, have made it clear that an ISLAMIC UNION can be formed by gathering the ASRIKA axis of 61countries (27 in Asia - 28 in Africa - 4 in Europe - and two in South America) under a one will, without changing their national border structure with a confederation structure made up of nine regional regions.
In the DECLARATION that we published after our Second Congress on Islamic Economics and Economic Systems, we suggested in short;
- Establishing the customs union among Islamic countries,
- Establishing a common market among Islamic countries,
- Accepting the monetary union among Islamic countries,
- Establishing commercial areas among the Union members,
- Giving the Zakat Foundation an institutional identity under state control as a common fund,
- Establishing Union-related Chamber of Commerce, Commercial Courts and Foundations,
- Creating Islamic electronic dinar currency unit (ASRIKA Dinar),
- Creating a common market, production, and R&D incentive fund,
- Carrying out resource planning work with a common investment fund,
- Establishing a common organization for R&D and Innovation activities,
- Establishing cooperative systems for cooperative companies between Islamic countries regarding sectors: mines, energy, agriculture, transportation networks, telecommunications, and food sectors, supporting financial institutions, and providing them with information under the banner of Islamic banking.
- Establishing ASRIKA, INTERBANK FINANCIAL TRANSFER CENTER (ASRIKA-BAFAM),
- Taking measures to increase the foreign trade volume among the member countries,
- Establishing Trade Centers, preferential trade agreements between Islamic countries,
- Developing cultural affinity among Islamic countries in language, religion, history composition, creating a strong political will,
ASSAM has a vision that makes it important to consult and demonstrate the will of the people, demands the establishment of democratic systems for Islamic unity, and works to develop a model according to these principles.
Those who do not participate in our findings can create new paradigms by presenting their alternatives.
We are saying that "ASRIKA Union of Islamic States is the Confederal Republic." and another might say "It is a Federal Presidency.” New models may appear with similar alternative suggestions.
The ASSAM members and I personally, the head of this center, have neither belief in superstition nor crazy ideas and have nothing of religious faith. Those who think so and some people who are ignorant of ASSAM's comprehensive work are unfair to us and our activities.
We, as ASSAM, our works are fully carried out as a Civil Society Initiative.
No advice or influence on our work of any directives of our President of the Republic on the planning, execution, and outcome of our Congress has been given.
I submit the situation to our people with respect, 31 DECEMBER 2019