MILITARY MAINTENANCE SYSTEM
SETUP AND EXECUTION FOR REQUESTING COUNTRIES
- QUALIFICATIONS OF SADAT’s PERSONNEL
SADAT’s Teams to set a military maintenance system are composed from “experienced” and “selected” Officers and NCOs who are retired from Turkish Armed Forces after their active services as engineers and technicians of all types and kinds of arms, vehicles, machinery, special gears and ammunition used in all units of Turkish Armed Forces.
- SADAT’S MILITARY MAINTENANCE SYSTEM
SADAT Defense has capability to setup and execute
- First Level Maintenance System for end-users/individuals
- Second Level Maintenance System to maintain or repair Arms, Military Equipments and Vehicles/Crafts of a Battalion in an army (or equivalent unit in a Navy/Air Force or Gendarme Command) including Designated Maintenance/Repair Areas, Installations and technician cadres
- Third and Fourth Level Maintenance System for a regiment and higher units to fix/repair or execute any replacements at engineering level
- Fifth Level Maintenance System for Army, Navy, Air Force and Gendarme Command levels that can repair or modernize all kind of military equipments
SADAT Defense also has capability to modernize the already-though military maintenance systems and applications if requested by countries.
- SADAT Defense - MAINTENANCE TRAINING
SADAT Defense can provide on-duty trainings for maintenance services from Firth Level through Fifth Level Maintenance for Ordnance Personnel and Units of countries via Its Professional Teams composed from retired technicians and engineers after their services as Instructors in Military Technical Schools of Turkish Armed Forces.
- SADAT Defense - MAINTENANCE CONSULTANCY
SADAT Defense provides consultancy services to inspect, determine, modernize or re-organize and observe the executions / applications of the military maintenance systems of armed forces at country level.
- SADAT Defense - ORGANIZING PRIVATE MAINTENANCE CENTERS
SADAT Defense has ability to organize and setup Private Maintenance&Repair Centers with local enterprises that can match or replace all levels of military maintenance systems in a country.