The internationally recognized “CMAS” One Star Certificate level provides divers training, disembarkation procedures and first aid at maritime.
Initial Requirements for Courses
In order to attend the course, trainees must have successfully completed some major trainings before and gained the skills are;
- Knowledge of Basic Military Rules and Techniques,
- 7200 meters run with 15 kg backpack in 52 minutes or less,
- 150 meters of freestyle swimming in 4 minutes or less
As a result of the test and evaluation to be made for placement, the trainees who meet the qualification criteria in order to participate in the course are accepted to the Frogman Training Course.
In Frogman Training Courses, by using tools and equipment such as diving equipment, pool, sea, first aid simulation kit, marine animals, by increasing the familiarity with the sea in day and night conditions, for naval operations. By providing training on the following main subjects, the necessary capability for operations in the maritime will be acquired;
- Swimming course,
- Frogman course,
- Lifeguard course
Abilities to be Gained After the Training:
At the end of the frogman course, trainees will have capability of;
- Knowing and applying basic diving techniques,
- Recognizing and using diving equipment,
- Knowing underwater physics,
- Knowing and applying advanced diving techniques,
- Knowing the rules of intervention to the drowning person,
The trainees are given the capability, and those who are successful in the theoretical and practical tests and evaluations are given a Frogman Course certificate.
Duration of Course:
The Frogman Course consists of a total of 4 weeks of theoretical trainings, practices and simulation training.