PALESTINE IS ONE OF THE MAIN ISSUES OF TURKEY
It is understood that the world agenda will be occupied by the Palestinian issue for a long time.
- The election of a person of different origins as the President of the United States, which is trying to get out of the economic crisis in the new period, by leaving the pro-violence foreign policy of the United States, to convey messages that it wants to develop its policies that are based on softer relations with the Islamic World and Middle East Countries;
- Israel's attempt at genocide in GAZA, which began on December 27, 2008, and continued slowly on January 18, 2009;
- During the parliamentary elections and election propagandas in Israel on 10 February 2009, the promises made by leading political parties to destroy HAMAS, the builder of the resistance in GAZA, which constitutes the Palestinian legitimate government;
This indicates that the world will be talking about PALESTINE for a long time.
- The standing up of Turkish people and direct financial and spiritual aid to Palestine at the end of demonstrations and rallies held by non-governmental organizations during the Gaza Attack of Israel;
- A call to stop the attack through the National Security Council, the Turkish government is taking a stand against Israel by the Prime Minister;
- The strong outbreak of our Prime Minister to Israeli President Shimon Peres at the Panel in DAVOS on 29 January 2009;
Turkey has been placed at the center of the world agenda.