SADAT Defense has ability to perform the Indoor and Urban Warfare Trainings effectively with the training teams composed from professionals chosen from a large circle of reserves depending on requests at all fields of police forces of friendly countries in their own territories.
SADAT Defense has prepared comprehensive training documents, including the training plan, program, trainer and trainee lecture notes, that will be needed for the opening and execution of the courses related to each class and branch of the police forces, and documents are ready to be used in the courses to be opened for the police forces of the demanding countries.
Initial Requirements for Courses
In order to attend the course, the training status of the trainees in the subjects of “Individual Police Training” should be checked with the level of knowledge, skills and ability and the training and shooting tests to be carried out.
Minimum requirements are;
- Basic Police Training
- Mechanical and Marksmanship Training; test and instruction shooting on 25 meters
- Finding direction and range estimation, land use, fortification, surveillance and reconnaissance, concealment and camouflage, marking management etc.
- 7200 meters run with 20 kg rucksack in 52 minutes or less,
- Conducting Shooting Missions with Light Arms (achieving a minimum of 60% success in pistol and rifle shooting)
Trainees showing success during tests of above requirements are accepted into the Urban Warfare Operations Training programmes.
Trainees taken to the Urban Warfare Operations Training are equipped with light weapons and equipment allocated by their own unit for each trainee; In order to be equipped with maps, compass, hand binoculars, etc. with other training materials, in training simulation systems and then in the urban warfare area operations training and shooting facilities, by expert trainers in order to be clearly understood by trainees. They are trained under the titles of;
- Leadership training,
- Urban warfare techniques and tactics,
- Reconnaissance and intelligence
- Map reading; drawing sketch,
- Using drone,
- Photo and video evaluation techniques,
- Range estimation, target acquisition and description methods,
- Concealment and camouflage,
- Setting up trap and getting rid of trap methods,
- Team operation in urban area and buildings,
- Management and administration by signaling; being able to use means of communication,
- First Aid
Abilities to be Gained After the Training
The trainees gain the following abilities as a result of the Urban Warfare Operations Training;
- Operation techniques in urban warfare areas,
- Target acquisition and evaluation from photo, sketch and video,
- Building trapping and getting rid of the trapped area techniques,
- Requesting close air fire support from the vehicles (helicopter, AUAV, aircraft) methods,
- Requesting support from land fire support from the vehicles (artillery and mortars) methods,
At the end of the course, those who are successful as a result of the test and evaluation are given an “Urban Warfare Operations Expert Certificate”.
Duration of course
Urban warfare operations training consists of a total of 45 days of theoretical, practical and simulation programme.