SADAT Defense has the capability to organize trainings in air operations and piloting main groups in the training programs it has prepared for the Air Forces Command.
In air operations training programmes, trainings are provided on subjects such as parachute, helicopter operation, electronic warfare and UAV with the personnel who are expert in their fields who have served and retired in the Turkish Armed Forces for long years and who have served as instructor in aviation-related branches.
In pilot training programmes, trainings are provided on subjects such as pilot training, aircraft type rating and jet fighter pilot training for all types of aircraft and helicopters to the aviator personnel of the demanding country, where pilots who have been retired after successfully serving in the Turkish Armed Forces as instructor.
Parachute Training Programme
SADAT Defense provides training in the parachuting branch, which is one of the basic needs of all air forces, with retired Turkish Armed Forces personnel who are expert in their field.
- Basic parachute jump training,
- Free parachute jump training,
- Equipped parachute jump training,
- Night parachute jump training,
- High-altitude (oxygen assisted) jump training,
- Parachute air movement training
In order to attend the course, trainees must have successfully completed some major trainings before and gained the skills are;
- Knowledge of basic military rules and techniques,
- 7200 meters run with 20 kg rucksack in 52 minutes or less,
- 60%+ achievement on rifle and pistol shootings.
The trainees who are successful in the tests and evaluations to be made are accepted to the Parachute Courses.
Abilities to be Gained After the Training
At the end of the course, trainees should be able to;
- Perform static line parachute jump,
- Recognize and jump all types of free parachutes,
- Perform equipped parachute jump,
- Know the rules of night parachute jump and perform jump,
- Perform high-altitude (oxygen assisted) jump,
- Perform air movement in night conditions with parachute and reach the target from long distances as a team personnel
Duration of course
Parachute training is carried out at 2 levels as theoretical, practical and simulation training. Basic parachute training is 2 weeks, advanced parachute training is 4 weeks and consists of a total of 6 weeks.