Initial Requirements for Courses
In order to participate in the course, as a minimum, the trainees must have completed;
- Basic police training,
- Having a healthy body,
- Having a sufficient level of education
to follow the training. As a result of the tests and evaluations to be made, the trainees who get passing grade are accepted to the training.
In Border Security Stations Basic Training Programme, trainings are given in main subjects of;
- Basic and combat physical training,
- Mechanical marksmanship and shooting training,
- Individual combat trainings,
- Border watch services,
- Protection against raids and sabotages,
- Border intelligence missions,
- Station security missions,
- Security measures to be applied in ensuring border security,
- Column operation; reconnaissance, ambush, and recovery from ambush
Abilities to be Gained After the Training
At the end of the course, trainees should be able to;
- Apply border security techniques,
- Apply combat techniques and tactics,
- Achieve the physical strength and superior physical competence required by the combat conditions,
- Perform accurate shooting skills with existing weapons,
- Reach the level of knowledge and skill to perform border security station missions.
“Border Security Stations Basic Training Certificate” is given to those who are successful as a result of the test and evaluation.
Duration of course
Border security stations training consist of a total of 1 week programme as theoretical, training in simulation systems and applied training.